To find a disability officer at a university or college you hope to enrol at, or if you are already enrolled at your institution, search using using one of the two functions above.


  • enter the first few characters of the institution in the "Select A Disability Officer" field, e.g. "gla" and this will provide a list of suggested institutions whose name includes "gla"; or
  • enter your full residential or college / university postcode in the 'Your Full Postcode' field.